Located at 390 Stanaford Rd. Beckley, WV
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7 am to 8 pm
Friday 7 am to 2:30 pm
TABE & TEAS Testing Underway for the 2021 Practical Nursing (LPN) Programs
TABE testing is underway if you are interested in either the 15-month Evening Practical Nursing program beginning in July 2021 or the 12-month Daytime Practical Nursing program beginning in August 2021.
The TABE exam is a free adult basic skills test. It is the first step to enroll in this program. Use this link to register for this exam.
After applicants complete their TABE exam they will then be eligible to come to the Academy of Careers and Technology at 390 Stanaford Rd Beckley, WV right beside Woodrow Wilson High School to register for the TEAS test.
Important information to know when registering for the TEAS test.
1. Test date is March 15, 2021
2. Cost of test is $75.00 and applicants must have check, money order, or exact change to pay for the test when registering
3. Day of the test applicants must be at the Academy of Careers and Technology no later than 4:45 pm
If you TEAS at another location to apply for the 2021 Practical Nursing programs at our school your TEAS test date must be on or after March 1, 2020.
After applicants pass the TEAS test they will then be scheduled for an interview with the Practical Nursing department.
Truck Driving Accepting New Students
Truck Driving program begins new classes every three weeks throughout the year.
Prior to registering students must:
1. Complete TABE exam (link to register is https://www.wvact.net/request-tabe-exam)
2. Follow enrollment check sheets for your program (to find these go to your program's page on this site and find the check sheet for your program)
If you have any further questions call the school at 304-256-4615